Why Choose Pennies
We hope you would choose Pennies because we work hard to maintain a loving, caring environment for every child within our care. We aim to fill the days of all our children with fun and happiness. We also take a pride in our achievements and the level of service we offer. Some important elements of both are listed below.
- Convenient opening times 7.30am-6.30pm
- Fully qualified friendly, experienced staff – all First Aid trained and hold a Food & Hygiene Certificate
- Award winning catering including 5***** Scores On The Doors Award from Maidstone Borough Council
- Record of good Ofsted reports with areas of outstanding achievement on all sites and one rating of Outstanding in all Areas.
- Freshly prepared home cooked food sourced from local suppliers prepared by our qualified catering staff
- Fantastic out of school care facilities – breakfast club, after school and holiday clubs
- State of the art security
- Ample staff to ensure smooth drop off and collection of child
- Well planned activities through birth to 5 framework and nursery equipment to support the framework
- Separate outdoor play areas available to all children with safety surfaces, sun/rain covers and play equipment.
- Interactive website
- Contact books for all children and a birth to five portfolio to view
- Fully inclusive of all meals (breakfast, lunch, tea and all snacks and drinks) premium brand nappies, formula milk and wipes. Inclusive of these fees are outings, parties, and various celebrations and entertainment that take place for the children throughout the year. Low staff turnover
- Parents consultation evenings
- Learning journey - a record of your child's time at Pennies